Thursday 22 April 2010

Diffusion Range


Above are my two attempts at my diffusion range after researching diffusion ranges in general. My first attempt was to just simplify my first high end designer collection. However I felt this was quiet literal and looked too similar to the first collection, so re designed it again. I feel the second diffusion collection is more successful, and much more of a RTW collection. If I was to make this diffusion collection I would use cheaper fabrics and processes such as printing fabric instead of embroidering etc to make it more affordable than the high end designer collection that would contain higher quality fabric and processes and hence be more expensive. If I have more time I may possibly look in to diffusion range accessories or a range of perfume etc to accompany my diffusion range for this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment