Friday 12 March 2010

Trouser's, Dresses, Jackets and Coats











Here are a selcection of my designs from 12/03/10's design development lesson. I continued to experiment with different medias and ways of drawing and designing. I like working this way as i am still not 100% happy with one way of designing, i still feel that I am very much still searching for that perfect design handwritting that easy is free fluid and personal to me. I may develop these designs further by taking the different shapoes I have draw and developing them futher into actual garments, and design how they will be constucted and made.
Next i will be combining all my design development from the last few weeks, all the different ideas and concepts to start putting together a six outfit capsule collection based on my concept for my chosen designer Givenchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment