Tuesday 2 March 2010

My own collar, cuffs and silhouettes - (lesson - 26/02/10)

The main aim of Friday's lesson was to pool the groups research together on collar, cuffs and silhouettes and start to develop some designs.
I was absent during Friday's lesson but by talking to other group members I was able to get the jist of what we were as pose to achieve. The main aim was to free up the way we design and start to become more free and quick when designing. To do this we were given 30 minutes to do six design sheets, so I gave this ago at home.
At first I found this very hard having to design very quickly and not being so precise and precious when it came to my designs. I also tried using different media including pencil, pantone pen, biro pen and charcoal. My preferred media out of all of them I used was the charcoal.
I really enjoyed this exercise and enjoyed this new quick and free way of designing and am really pleases with the results below.






No comments:

Post a Comment