Monday 22 March 2010

Feedback on capsule collection take one



Feedback from Fridays lesson :-
  • Change Colours to better represent the colours on the mood board. Possibly use scanned fabrics to represent the colours of the garments.
  • Needs to be more of a range - I can hopefully achieve this by adding in an evening longer length dress, and a blouse. Possibly adapt one of the jackets to become a longer length coat.
  • Range could have possibly been more outrageous and extravagant, more couture to then be able to create a diffusion range from it as it looks very ready to wear.
From this feedback I will hopefully adapt and change my range to improve it. By doing this it may possibly change my mind on which outfit I choose to produce, or create a new and totally different outfit to produce .

No comments:

Post a Comment