Monday 22 February 2010

Collars

Ready for Friday's lesson I have started to have a look at the topics we have been asked to research collars cuffs and shilouets, to hopefully find some images I love and be inspired to possibly start some design development and possibly designs.
Firstly I have started to have a look at Collars, below I have found a mixture of different collars some quiet traditional, and others all very wired and wonderful. I have looked at different sources such as the royal college of arts, channel and Viktor and Rolf.
The images I loved the most are two by Vicktor and Rolf at the bottom of my page. I love the large huge over sized ruffled collar that end's half way down the body. I also am so inspired by the white collar inside a collar inside a collar like mini replicas of each other, including the bow detail getting smaller and smaller. I find these images very inspirational and think i will definitely be using them or looking to them for ideas when starting my design development.


Collars 3

Chanel Spring 2010 Couture Chanel Spring 2010 Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment