Sunday 8 August 2010

New Cross

During my third visit to Deptford I decided to venture a bit further a field and head down to New cross to see what this area had to offer.
The first thing I stumbled across was New cross station it was quiet a busy station with good travel links, with it only taking 12 minuted to reach London Bridge from there.

Above Maps of the New Cross Deptford area located outside the station.


Whist walking down towards New cross I stumbled across a very sweet homely little cafe called London Particular. Serving hot and cold food and drinks including the "builders" mug of tea, and one of the yummiest hot chocolates I have stumbled across :)


Above the Amersham arms pub, which serves drinks and food and often holds music events as well as also having a gallery space to display artists work.


Above Deptford Town Hall and Goldsmiths university.





No comments:

Post a Comment